SHASTA GYMNASTICS POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Tuition is due on the first of the month. If an account is not paid in full by the end of the month, the student(s) will be dropped from their class and will only be eligible for re-enrollment once the account balance is paid.
- Tuition is based on a 4 week month and will be prorated the month you register based on how many weeks you will attend that month.
- A $35 registration fee will be charged annually for each student. A $5 discount will be given for siblings. ($35 for the first child, $30 for second, $25 for third and so on) Registration fees help us to pay our liability and insurance policies as well as a maintaining an up to date technology system.
- SGA offers a multi-student and multi-class discount of 10% for each additional student and each additional class added to the account.
- Tuition WILL NOT be prorated for missed classes due to illness, vacations or scheduling conflicts. Makeups must be applied within 30 days of missing a class.
- If you drop out of a class for any reason, we can not hold your spot. If you sign back up and it is within your annual registration period, you will not be charged a new registration fee but we can not guarantee a spot in the same class.
- Trial Class: SGA offers a one time trial of a class based on availability and it must be scheduled prior to the class with the front office. No drop in trials allowed. There is a $15 charge to trial a class. That $15 will be credited toward you registration fee if you decide to register for the class. You will have 24 hrs after the trial to decide if you would like a spot in the class, after that the spot will be given up for the next person who is interested.
- Waitlisted classes will be filled in the order they were waitlisted as soon as spots become available. That amount of time may vary based on when kids advance to a new class or people drop the class. We encourage checking the class offering schedule frequently as we are adding classes often as our staff expands
- STRICT NO SMOKING POLICY!! No smoking of any kind allowed on the property which includes the parking lots. If you must smoke please smoke across the street.
- Food and Drink Policy: No gum, food or drink of any kind allowed on the gym floor or equipment. Eating allowed in designated areas only. Break room available for team athletes for nutrition break. Please clean up after yourselves.
- For the safety of our athletes, only registered students are allowed to go on equipment, use the floor or enter the carpeted workout area. If it is not your class time, please sit and wait for your coach to call you onto the floor. Parents are not to call to their child from the viewing area or coach from the sidelines as this is a distraction and could cause injury. SGA coaches and staff have the right to remove any parent from the building for not complying with our requests.
- No unattended children are to be left to roam about the building. If you are dropping off a student they can sit and wait patiently for their class. No siblings are to run around unsupervised. For the safety of your child, we ask that they wait inside the building to be picked up, not in the parking lot. They are welcome to use the phone if they need to to call a parent.
- Upon entering our building you or your child may be photographed or recorded for advertising purposes in print or on social media. Please inform the staff if you do not wish to have your image used.
New Years Eve
New Years Day